DUMBO’s Clocktower Apartment, the most expensive condo in Brooklyn, priced down to $18 million
“The quadruplex penthouse is best known for the glass-walled, four-sided clock and a glass elevator running up its center. The apartment has mind-blowing views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan and beyond from the 16th through 19th floors, plus a captain’s terrace on the 20th.”
Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré, daughter of French wildlife photographers Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, was born in Namibia. During her childhood she befriended many wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant called Abu and a leopard nicknamed J&B. She was embraced by the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, as well as how to speak their language.
Riding an ostrich like a fucking Chocobo.
Mixed Berry with Kale Smoothie
- 2 cups kale (loosely packed)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (fresh could be used as well)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (fresh could be used as well)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp whole ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (I like my smoothies sweet, and this one was plenty sweet enough. You may want to start with 1 tbsp and add more to taste)
- Toss kale, strawberries, blueberries, banana, and almond milk in a blender. Pulse until pulverized.
- Add flaxseed meal and agave nectar. Blend until well combined.
I said before that the strawberry/banana/spinach green smoothie was the best I’d ever had, and that was true. Until now! This smoothie is absolutely delicious, and I can’t even taste a hint of the greens. I’m so glad to have found such a tasty way to rotate my greens. :)